Sunday, July 20, 2008

We love Daddy



Rachel and I agree that Daddy is #1. He's been such a big help, a blessing. I don't know what I would have done if she would have been born during hockey season. It's been so nice to have Mark at home, to help with the cleaning, dinner, laundry, and especially Rachel. It will be so hard for the three of us when he goes back to work, when yet another season of our life begins. We love him very much. Rachel just sometimes expresses it in a louder way...like yelling!! The funny thing is that she's not actually mad in this picture, sometimes she really just likes to yell a little!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

YOu look pretty in that pic

Kara said...

Hey Amber!! Your little girl is beautiful!!! Are you guys still in Alaska? I'm adding you to my blogroll, we're at karaandmattmiller.blogspot.com :)