Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mo coloring Am's hair











So rumor has it that you should not dye your hair while you are pregnant, it would have been nice if someone would have told me that was a lie while I was pregnant! My hair got so dark. In fact, my Grandma commented on it while I was visiting California in January, "What happened to your hair? What color did you dye it? I don't like it, you need more blond!" Well, I agreed, although I didn't think it was that bad, most people agreed it was. So luckily, Mo is in cosmotology school and she was willing to give me a blond weave. It was a little much at first, mainly b/c my hair had been so dark for so long, but in the end I LOVE IT. It's nice to be blond again! Thanks again Auntie Mo Mo! Oh, and Dad, thanks for letting us use your sink!!

No comments: