Sunday, July 20, 2008

Galveston Beach

We went to Galveston Beach with Dad and Cat on Friday. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe and then went Jet Skiing! We each took a 1/2 hour ride, Mark and I and Dad and Cat, they other watched Rachel. Mark and I went first and just as we got back, Rachel wanted her Mama! Luckily I made bottles the night before. I love the picture of Mark and Rachel under the umbrella! We forgot to bring a hat for Rachel, so Grandma Cat bought her one at Rainforest Cafe, which worked perfect! Rachel wore her adorable bathing suit that Aunt Jujubee bought her, and we headed for the water. Luckily for her the Gulf of Mexico has warm water, it was about 87* that day and only about 98* outside! Mark dipped her feet in and we made sure to get off this cute picture with the Grandparents. Don't mind my mascara, I just finished jet skiing minutes before!




No comments: