Sunday, July 20, 2008

POSTS!

Okay, so we have been really busy lately and we just haven't had time to put up any new posts in the last 3 1/2 weeks. So there are literally 16 new posts on this blog, not including this one, so make sure you go back and look at them all! Thank you to everyone in Utah that gave Rachel a gift: Kami, Nicole, Jenny, Janel, and all the family! We miss you all already. We really wish we could be closer to everyone!

Hopefully we will be able to post while we are in Alaska so everyone doesn't have 10 million pictures and posts to look through! But we hope you can appreciate them all, and how much are BEAUTIFUL little girl has grown! At her 2 month check up she had grown 3 inches and 3 lbs 8 oz, in just 6 weeks! Now she is up to 2 feet and 12 lbs 13 oz! Here she is with Daddy at the end of her Tummy Time!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Love them all! I need to get on it too! I'm gonna have tons of posts when I finally do it (I haven't done it since the 2nd and it's a little overwhelming!)...oh well...at least we do them right! It was so much fun to have you guys here and we miss Rachel...oh and you too...sooo much! Talk at ya later!

Jesse said...

Looks like you guys had a great vacation and it sounds like Rachel has her mother's gift for gab :) Poor Mark, once she starts talking he'll never be able to get a word in between the two of you.

Unknown said...

AMBER CAMPBELL IS THIS REALLY YOU? THIS IS ANGELA MORELOS SOCCER. I WAS MESSING AROUND ON HERE MY FRIEND WAS SHOWING ME SOMETHING AND I SAW YOU PICTURE AND I WAS LIKE NO WAY THIS CAN'T BE HER. I HAD SEEN YOUR MOM GOSH LIKE 5 1/2 YRS AGO AND SHE WAS TELLING ME HOW YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED. THIS WAS WHEN I WAS STILL IN SANTA MARIA. WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HAPPY FAMILY.

Sean & Carly said...

You little Rachel is absloutely adorable! Congratulations! I am so glad I found your blog (only if you remember me though(maiden last name Cornelius))...Anyway, you look great! Keep in Touch!