Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My trip to ALASKA

Okay, so this is way overdue, but better late than never!! I had a chance to go up to AK for two weeks in March. I had SUCH a great time. I was able to hang out with tons of friends, which we don't get to do too often down here in TX. I learned how to play Guitar Hero III, thank you Becks. And I need to tell you all that I am AMAZING!! (Not really, Becks kicked my butt every time)! Becks and I caught up and watched about 10 movies, at least, GOOD TIMES!! It was so fun to see my nephew and how much he has grown just since November when Becks and Mason were down in San Antonio for Thanksgiving. We had fun shopping, eating (of course, I was 7 months pregnant while I was up there) and just hanging out. I was SOOOO surprised when Becks and Shannon threw me a baby shower. It was perfect, lots of girls and food. Lots of quiche, which I ate a lot of!! (Thank you Becks). I was also able to spend some time with our friends the Hickoks, which is always an adventure, Shellie and all her boys (which yes includes her husband Brad). We all went to an ACES game, of course, and we were lucky enough to watch Gussy (Goalie-Derek Gustafson) play and win what turned out to be his last pro game. We wish we were still there and we miss all our friends. But, that is why Mark has already booked our trip for July/August so we can come back up and visit with Kimchee!! It'll be nice to get out of the TX heat!!

No comments: