Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rachel's Ice Time!!











Just before Halloween we were able to take Rachel out on the ice. It was so much fun, and it was the first time that I have been able to ice skate since Alaska.
I was too scared that I might fall so Mark held her as we skated. Eventually I gain enough courage to take her around for half a lap, but then I gave her back to Mark!
Mark even put her feet on the ice and she tried running it was really funny I wish we would have got it on video. Her are some of our favorite pictures!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So I really didn't mean to comment on every one of your new posts...but Rachel is seriously so beautiful!! You guys did well! I think she's starting to look more like you Am!? I guess you could take that as a compliment!?! ha,ha! I miss you guys like crazy...loved all the new pics! Give Rachel kisses from her Auntie Peaches! (on a completely random side note...my word verification is rEterD...maybe only I thought it was funny!)