Saturday, May 15, 2010

Chicago


Last week we were able to go to Chicago for a Cubs game and dinner for our anniversary! We found tickets on Stubhub.com for $3.99 each!! :) We got hotel room in the Hilton Garden Inn and we had gift card to Fogo de Chao!! The hotel room had 2 queen beds, so Rachel got a bed all to herself! And still managed to fall out in the middle of the night...without waking up! We had a great time at the baseball game!! The Cubs lost, but Fukadome hit a Grand Slam and Rachel LOVED all the excitement!! After the game we got Rachel another autograph for her hat, from another pitcher, Russell #40. Dinner at Fogo de Chao was AMAZING! We ate sooooo much amazing steak and ribs and meat. Rachel loved that they kept making her whatever she wanted, banana/strawberry platefuls, broccoli salad and some sweet dessert thing that looked like French Toast without syrup. After we stuffed ourselves we had dessert too! Mark had some homemade ice cream/sorbet with berries and I had the turtle cheesecake. I was so stuffed from all the good food before dessert I didn't even finish my cheesecake!!! But we did get them to take this awesome shot of the three of us before we left. We had such a great time!!!
I can hardly believe it's been 7 years! We have lived in 5 states and 4 time zones and loved it! We have been so blessed to see so much and meet so many wonderful people that we are still friends with, and always will be. I couldn't imagine my life any other way, I know I could never be this happy if it weren't for Mark and the wonderful person he is! He makes me want to be a better person everyday, I am so blessed that he is mine for eternity!! I love you more than words could ever express!! And our beautiful little girl, I don't even know where to start. We are so blessed to have her and her wonderful personality and amazing joy for life! We are blessed, so very blessed!

No comments: